Tuesday, February 25, 2014

If It's Not One Thing - It's Another...

The last few days have made me feel as if I've been through the ringer. and that's why there's been no update til now. My laptop came with both the Intel integrated graphics AND an nvidia graphics card, and this computer was purchased specifically for using with second life. Unfortunately, the nvidia card doesn't seem to be working any more. I was hoping I could just replace the card, but that looks like to be more of a problem to do than I had hoped. I have a desktop that needs some repairs so I'm going to hopefully get that one repaired and use that for sl so as not to burn out the integrated graphics on my laptop and turn it into an expensive and ugly paperweight.

Meanwhile... well here's some fashiony stuff.

Here's me staring at you all from out my new eyes from Ikon. 
I've been a fan of Ikon almost since he opened and I really like these Promise eyes which are mesh and come with a hud for adjusting size and position. These are the color called "Glass".


Couple shots of the full look. Please excuse the pixelation etc, since as I said I'm having problems with my comp at the moment and that's not helping my snapshots look good.

credits and detail shots after the jump.






I have a self admitted shoe fetish in terms of adoring cute sl shoes. These are the sublime style from N'Core, and the base color is teal, I changed the heel and bow to black to match the colors in my outfit.



 I really mainly wanted to show you my jewelry here. Both the big sexy hoop earrings and these gorgeous bracelets are by Pomposity. I've seen the owner's work at several events and have started investing in his jewelry. I really love the detail that goes into it. Above see the Phat Hooker Earrings (which is kinda stuck in my hair) . They are color change and have these nice stud/diamond accents. The bracelets are called 4x4 Fat Track bracelets and pretty much go with everything.

Shout out also to Slink for my beautiful mesh hands (and feet when I wear them) and to Flair for my manicure which is from set 200. 

So here's the deets.

The basics - this is stuff I always wear.
Shape - Belissima (VERY modified) - Kallie
Lashes - Mon Cheri - MC Falsies Set 1
Mesh hands (and feet) - Slink - Casual Mesh Hands worn in this case
Boobs - Lolas Tango Mirage Mesh Breasts
Lipgloss - Pink Fuel -  Pout Lipgloss - Love is worn here from the Pinks set
Eyes - Ikon - Promise Mesh Eyes in Glass

The body
Skin - Evon Pale Green by Lara Hurley Skin (I am in love with this skin right now, gorgeous)
Hair - Gretchen Light Blondes by Truth
Piercings - both by Cute Poison - Stellar and Quixotic

The outfit
Top is actually a bodysuit - Lass Bodysuit in Teal from Sn@tch
Skirt - Mesh Slashed Leather Skirts - Teal - also from Sn@tch 
(I am a huge fan of Sn@tch and it's creator Ivey Deschanel, items are usually in packs of several colors for a great price and are transferable )

Accessories - as shown above
Shoes - Sublime in Teal by N'Core
Bracelets - 4x4 Fat Track Bracelets by Pomposity
Earrings - Phat Hooker Earrings by Pomposity
Nail Polish - Flair - Set 200

Poses - from the Bell set - Label Motion










No comments:

Post a Comment