Friday, March 21, 2014

Cinderella dressed in "Yella"! - Skin Fair part 2 - Glance Skins

Cinderella dressed in yella,
Went upstairs to kiss her fella.
By mistake she kissed a snake,
How many doctors will it take?
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, etc.


Back many long years ago, that was a rhyme that my friends and I used to jump rope to, it came into my head when I was making a title for this post.

I'm showing a beautiful skin from Glance at Skin Fair with this outfit.

I'm wearing the Aina skin in skin tone 4 with brown brows. I love the classic chic beauty of this skin, she's so gorgeous and sophisticated, in my humble opinion.. The moles I've added are from the Jade skin pack from PXL at Skin Fair. But they look just as good on Aina. :)



This adorable and sexy dress is from Graffitiwear. I'm becoming a real fan of the various offerings there. It's called the Yellow  Birdsong dress. It comes with appliers, plus a modesty layer etc in case you need them. The skirt fits very nicely in my opinion. I went with all gold accessories to match it.


I'm wearing hair by Milk here,  it's the Star Child hair which I bought in the Essentials pack. I love the side swept hair and the way it settles gently over the  shoulder.
 My hair rose is from a head band by Le Fil Casse and modded, making the band part transparent and retexturing/coloring the rose part to match my dress.



The hip belt is an offering at Collabor88 by Maxi Gossamer - the Tokyo Party Night hip chain. I set it to gold and white because I wanted to loosely match it with my other accessories. It has several other texture options, however.

I'm wearing a gorgeous jewelry set by Cae at the Liaison Boutique called Perula The set includes the necklace and earrings I'm showing here plus another necklace in a longer length. You also get a hud with several metal, pearl and gemstone choices. I stayed with gold, white and diamond.


My shoes are also a Collabor88 item, this time by Hucci. I chose the toast color with the gold studs to coordinate with the rest of my outfit. These are the Riverton sandals for Slink High feet.

Nail polish appliers are by Fishy Strawberry, the Contrast set, using the gold selection. I'm wearing bracelets from Eye Candy, The owner's profile says that she's leaving sl for a while so I think these are no longer available though the link does go to her marketplace shop. The set is called Hearts and Chains in gold. 



And that's all she wrote. Hope you all like the post.


Mesh Breasts - Lolas Mirage
Mesh Booty - Ghetto Booty v2 by Ursula Luckless for uLuckie
Mesh Hands and Feet - Slink, see slurl above
Mesh Lashes - Falsies Set 1 by Mon Cheri
Eyes - Ikon Mesh Eyes - Promise Collection  Glass
Shape - Kallie by Belissima (VERY Modified)


Aina skin by Glance skins available exclusively at Skin Fair until the end of March, skin tone 4 brown brow. Glance skins are on Sim 2.  You can see maps and other details on the Skin Fair blog.
Hair by Milk - Star Child in Browns, see link above
Mole tattoo layer by PXL, part of the Jade special edition skin at Skin Fair. PXL is on Sim 1


Yellow Birdsong dress by Graffitiwear, see link above.

Riverton heels for Slink high feet by Hucci, available at Collabor88 til the end of the month, see link above.









Hip chain by Maxi Gossamer for Collabor88 - Tokyo Party Night - available at Collabor88 til the end of the month, see link above.
Jewelry set, earrings and necklace "Perula" by Cae for Liaison Collaborative Boutique - available for two weeks - see link above
Hair flower from Le Fil Casse - modified by me to suit, see link above
Bracelets, part of the Hearts and Chains jewelry set from Ear Candy, see marketplace store above, may not be available.
Make up layers -
Charm Eyeshadow in Gold from Blacklace Beauty, part of the Charm Eyeshadow set.
Fruitilicious lipgloss in Prickly Pearish (Lip 1) by Mock Cosmetics. part of the Fruitilicious lipgloss set
Nailpolish appliers, hand and feet, Contrast by Fishy Strawberry, see link above.

Poses by Diesel Works assorted sets.
Photo backdrop by Katink, part of the soft spotlights set.









No comments:

Post a Comment