Monday, March 3, 2014

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out...

I don't have a lot to say.

I met this Dom not too long ago. He seemed pretty intelligent, different from the usual wannabe know nothing power trippin' types I seem to meet. In my experience most "Masters" or "Dominants"  I meet in SL have read 50 shades of grey or Dancer of Gor and think they know something about D/s.

Well anyway, we had a nice chat or two and then.. nothing. He was trying to run a school so I figured he was busy though I did feel also that he kind of got off on the adulation - real or feigned- that his supposed students gave to him and that he sensed that I wasn't necessarily prepared to give him the same.

Don't get me wrong, I know that all Doms get off on that to some extent. But I just felt there was something... off about it.

Fast forward to a week later... guy ims me out of a blue sky to basically find a sympathetic ear and air his grievances without more than a cursory inquiry about how I'm doing.

I was polite. But I wasn't excited... and the situation fizzled from there.  The thing is... I'm disappointed in this person. Not because I was interested in him in a personal way per se as more than friend but just... that I thought... or at  least hoped, that he was more than this.

Anyway, while this was happening I happened to be fiddling around with windlight settings and thinking about a new profile picture. Here's how some of the shots came out.








I will say this though, if your idea of a submissive is uncritical instantaneous attention after neglect - then please walk on by. Because I am not a doormat in any sense of the word.

Even so... I feel hurt. A lot.

This dress is by Graffitiwear, the hair is by RedMint, the jewelry is all by Ryca except for my piercings which are by Cute Poison. See previous fashion post for more detailed basics credits. I forget who made the chair. Pics taken on my land in SL.


No comments:

Post a Comment