Tuesday, March 25, 2014

"Tell your boobs to stop staring at me!"

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't blogged much the last few days. I'm not really feeling that well and haven't had much energy. Hopefully soon I'll feel better.

The title of this post is something a friend said to me jokingly. It made me laugh for ages.

Here's a quick little look see at what I'm wearing today to hang around in.



Mesh Breasts - Lolas Mirage
Mesh Booty -  Cute Azz by Luck Inc. (was wearing it with  a dress and didn't feel like changing when I changed clothes, argh)
Mesh Hands and Feet - Slink
Mesh Lashes - Falsies Set 1 by Mon Cheri
Eyes - Ikon Mesh Eyes - Promise Collection  Glass
Shape - Kallie by Belissima (VERY Modified)

Skin - Essences Paris - Noisette - Skin Fair version. all appliers available at Main Shop Essences is on Sim 3 of Skin Fair. You still have a few more days before Skin Fair is over.
Hair - Truth - Lucia - Almond

 Top - 1Hundred - Low Cut Thermal Tee - Violet
Jeans - AlterEgo - Ombre Jeans GG - (500L join fee but there are lots of gifts and they also hold special events where they give store credit etc. )
Shoes - Riverton heels for slink feet by Hucci @ Collabor88 in Black - Silver

Choker by Blah - My Cute Spikey Choker in Pink and Violet
Earrings by League - Antique Lace Earring - Lilac Ribbon
Hip Chain - Geek - Hip Candy - Classic
Bracelets - Maxi Gossamer - Fairy Pearl Cuffs - Silver
Makeup Layers -
Pekka - Charm Eyeshadow - Purple
Mock Cosmetics - Glitterotica Eyeliner - Purpley Glittah
Izzie's - Geanna Lipgloss - Lilac (caramel)
Nail Polish  Applier - Hands and Feet - Princess Dream Nails - Adore & Abhor

pose is in a chair in my new house - Lankafushi - which comes furnished See link.

And that's it. Sorry the post is brief. Like I said, I feel really not good. Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment