Thursday, March 27, 2014

I took a little trip over to Suicide Dollz

A few days ago I went over there and looked around. I have to say that I dunno, maybe it's my general Meh mood lately, but it seems like to me that everyone is making a lot of the same thing. There wasn't a lot I wanted over there. I did pick up a few things though and here's an outfit I made from a couple of my purchased.

These leggings, lol. The minute I saw them I knew I wanted them but somehow I did not notice the way they dip down in the back. I don't usually indulge in back cheek flashing but, here you go, Enjoy! Funnily enough, the leggings are by Cheeky! It is to be found @ Suicide Dollz, however,  until the event closes.


I've paired them with this cute top  by Vendetta called Cruella's top. The ruffle bit is a separate modifiable attachment so you can get it to fit how you like it. Again this item is at the Suicide Dollz event til it closes. 



I'm being a little mean here, lol, cause my shoes are one of the pairs offered by House of Hucci at the March 21Shoe event. They are no longer available, but I really wanted to wear them and show them off. So, all I can say is, mark your calendars for the 21st of April. For one day, several designers will offer an exclusive two for one shoe set. Here's the website if you want more info on the event.

Anyway, these are called the Talasea sandal and are made for Slink's high mesh  feet. I really really hope that Hucci will be releasing these in more colors cause they are really pretty.

I was feeling nostalgic so I'm wearing an older hair by Truth called Ricci. I don't even know if it's still in the shop but it's still one of my favorite styles with the color changeable streaks etc. I'd really love it if Mr Hawks revisited some of these older styles in mesh. And added a little flexi to the mix.

My other accessories are older too, except for my earrings. The bangles are by Boom - Bangled Mess - Lipstick. The necklace is by A & M, part of the Messed Memory Wire set in Magenta. I tinted it a bit to make it a darker shade of pink. The shop no longer has an inworld location, the link points to their Marketplace store. My earrings are by Pomposity. I am  coming to really enjoy the items from this store and look for new designs often. These are the Phat Hooker earrings, which are color change on touch.

I'm wearing a brand new skin though, the much talked about and really gorgeous Quiana skin by The Skinnery. It's still  only available at Skin Fair for a few more days. I'm wearing this in the Honey tone.

 I think she's beautiful and realistic and has a lot of charm and character. I especially love the nose for some reason. The Skinnery is located on Sim 2 @ Skin Fair.  The event lasts through the 30th so you still have time to go look around and grab yourself a great skin.

The skin comes with variations of cleavage, eyebrows, Tango and Lush appliers, face glow, blush and a modifiable set of lip tattoos so you can make your own lipsticks. It also comes with a couple of clear gloss layers. As I said, I really love her so I hope you'll check her out!

And that's it for me for now. Hope you enjoyed the post! Thanks for reading!


These items are almost always worn and rarely changed.

Mesh Breasts - Lolas Mirage
Mesh Booty - Ghetto Booty v2 by u L u c k i e.
Mesh Hands and Feet - Slink
Mesh Lashes - Falsies Set 1 by Mon Cheri
Eyes - Ikon Mesh Eyes - Promise Collection  Starfall
Shape - Kallie by Belissima (VERY Modified)
 
 Skin - Quiana in Honey by The Skinnery @ Skin Fair - see link above
Hair - Ricci hair - Toffee by Truth Hair, see link above


Pants - Net Legging in Pink by Cheeky @ Suicide Dollz, see link above
Top - Cruella's Top in Pink by Vendetta @ Suicide Dolls, see link above
Shoes - Talasea heels by House of Hucci, March 21 Shoe event, no longer available

Bracelets - Bangled mess in Lipstick by Boom, see link above
Necklace - Messed Memory Wire in Magenta by Acid and Mala, see link above
Tattoo layers -
Moles by PXL, part of the Jade special edition skin pack @ Skin Fair, PXL is on Sim 1
Lipstick - Pout Pinks Collection - Berry Smoothie by Pink Fuel
Eye Makeup - Shimmer Eyeshadow, part of the Haley Peach Fatpack, in pink/winged by Pink Fuel

Poses are by Label Motion, assorted sets
Backdrop is by Patchouly - Shiny Folds black, tinted a bit darker, 1L on Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment