Tuesday, March 11, 2014

It's Mesh Tuesday - NYU

I just decided that from now on, every Tuesday will be a Mesh clothing day.  I tend to shy away from Mesh clothing in general and some other day I'll talk about why, but instead, I'll pass on.

I took a friend of mine to FaMeshed. He's a he so not so much with the enthusiasm for the clothes but he did enjoy the other things on offer this time around. I will link here to the SeraphimSL post for FaMeshed this round since I think that's the easiest possible way of seeing what's there before you go to the event.

You have until around the 28th or so of the month to visit FaMeshed, after that point, I believe they close to prepare for the next round.


My outfit is made up of separates from a shop called NYU.  The Cropped Tee and Flared Pants both are items from FaMeshed as above. I bought them in Green. I'm on a bit of a green kick right now.

The hair I'm wearing is from Wasabi Pills and is called Sandy. It's also a FaMeshed item and although I usually wear the Rye or Seafoam blonds, today I'm wearing the slightly darker golden tone. I thought it was perfect for a casual possibly business with pleasure look which is what the outfit itself makes me think of.


My necklace is yet another FaMeshed item from Maxi Gossamer - the Love Catcher Heart Long necklace. I thought the gold and the black of the necklace went very well with this sort of soothing shade of green. The necklace doesn't overpower the simplicity of the clothing items and I liked that a lot. The necklace (also in a short version) and the included earrings are also texture change, for metals and for the bead colors.

My bangles are not from FaMeshed, they are from  Baby Monkey. This shop sells lovely shoes, boots, clothing and accessories and is currently offering new release items at half off the extremely reasonable opening price to group members. There is a hud that comes with these bangles and you get a choice of 32 colors. Gold only at this point though. At any rate, the usual price would be 150 Lindens but I bought them for 75L and I think they are still available to group members at that price. Group membership is 250L I think, but the owner is planning a free membership weekend in April.

 
I'm back to my favorite Lara Hurley skin, Evon in Pale - Green, the fatpack comes with all appliers. I added eyeliner from adored  - metallic eyeliner - green - which I purchased at the Whore Couture Fair.

I'm wearing lipstick from Aeva (I believe the store name is Lumae now but I think the owner is keeping the two store lines separate? so better to check Aeva for this lipstick) It's from the neutrals gloss collection and is called Praline. It's a brownish color and I then put my favorite Pink Fuel lipgloss over it, the Pout pinks collection in nude pink (50%) and I love the result.


I'm wearing Slink High feet and the new-ish Jacmel add on pumps from Hucci. I bought the whole Prime collection and am thinking of going back for the other two sets. 

Here's a little detail pic of the shoes and bangles I'm wearing.


I'm wearing one Casual Slink hand and one Flat Slink hand, I think this is the Casual hand, lol. Still have  on the Xtreme Metallics Nail polish from Pekka that I had on yesterday. Love these, wish she'd do another set. :)

Complete credits for my look and poses after the jump - with apologies to those of you seeing this on a feed and may not see the jump.

the basics -
today I am not wearing mesh breasts or booty as I normally do
skin - Lara Hurly Evon Pale- Green, see above for slurl, fatpack includes hand, feet, breast, booty appliers etc
hair - Sandy by Wasabi Pills in Golden currently available at FaMeshed. after 3/30 should be available at the main shop.
piercings - Cute Poison - Stellar (Face piercing) and Quixotic (collarbones) both come with huds for color change
lashes - MC Falsies set 1 by Mon Cheri
Slink High Feet, Slink Mesh feet, casual/flat - Slink

the clothing -
Cropped Tee and Flared Pants in Green by NYU, currently available at FaMeshed, after 3/30 should be in main shop.
shoes - Jacmel Pump Prime Collection for Slink High feet by Hucci, see slurl above.

the accessories -
makeup layers - lipstick - Aeva Neutrals Collection Praline - see slurl above
lipgloss - Pout Pinks Collection - nude pink 50 % by Pink Fuel - see slurl above
eyeliner - adored metallic green - see link above
necklace - Love Heart necklace (comes with earrings, not worn) by Maxi Gossamer - currently available at FaMeshed, after 3/30 should be in main shop.
bracelets - Stacked Enamel Bangles by Baby Monkey - see above for slurl
nail polish applier for Slink AVenhancement hands and feet - Xtreme Metallic by Pekka

poses are by !bang, I believe I used poses from the Glitz v2, Leftovers and Lazy Sunday mixup sets.


No comments:

Post a Comment